The best mattress sets for up to 60% off retail.
If your mattress is at least 7 years old and doesn’t feel as comfortable as when you first got it, it may be time to replace it. Since most people move around while they sleep consider a mattress that gives you enough room to get a good night’s sleep.
- Generally if you sleep on your side or back you want a softer surface so your shoulder and hips have extra cushioning.
- Stomach sleepers usually prefer a firmer surface to keep their spine in proper alignment.
Standard mattress dimensions:
- Twin 38 x 75 inches
- XL Twin 38 x 80 inches
- Full or Double 53 x 75 inches
- Queen 60 x 80 inches
- King 76 x 80 inches
- California King 72 x 84 inches
Conventional innerspring mattresses are the most common choice and usually the least expensive. Memory foam is heat sensitive and conforms to your body. We carry the Sealy Optimum memory foam mattresses with cooling gel. Not all memory foam feels the same and it can take time to get used to.
Price List by brand and size:
- Twin Mattress for bunk bed starting at $119
- Full Mattress and box spring starting at $299
- Queen Mattress and box spring starting at $299
- Cal King/King Mattress and box spring starting at $499
Stearns & Foster Mattresses
- Queen Mattress and box spring starting at $599
- Cal King/King Mattress and box spring starting at $749